Congratulations to Green Bay Dentist Dr. Chad Yenchesky for completing a comprehensive 3 session mini-residency on TMD & Dental Sleep Medicine! Dr. Steven Olmos lectured and provided the hands-on experience for this course in Toronto, Canada. Now after completing this course, TMJ dentist Dr. Chad Yenchesky is able to diagnose and treat basic TM Dysfunctionand Sleep Disorders.
- Sleep, Pain, TMD…the Connection – Dr. Chad Yenchesky and Dr. Olmos
- Functional anatomy of the TMJ
- The process of neurotransmission
- Muscles of the head and neck
- Basic concepts of pain
- Recapturing discs
- Indications and contraindications for various types of splints
- Sleep Disorders
- Differential diagnosis of various craniomandibular disorders
- Physical therapy modalities
- Exercises for the TMD patient
- Relationship between orthodontics and TMJ
After completing The TMD & Dental Sleep Medicine course, Dr. Chad Yenchesky took the opportunity to take his diagnostic skills to the next level with a Hands-On Educational Experience with Dr. Steven Olmos. With these exciting new skills, he is able to help our new and existing patients at our DePere dental office FoxView Dental.
Jaw and Sleep Disorders in De Pere
To learn more about jaw and sleep disorders and how Green Bay dentist Dr. Chad Yenchesky can help you, please call FoxView Dental at (920) 351-4275.